The new version of 22Local, or 2.0 as it’s referred to around the office, is live. We took on this project, well, because we saw a need for it. News and information travels quickly in a small town, but sometimes not fast enough, and you can never find everything you need in one spot. How many blog subscriptions are on your iGoogle or feed reader? 22Local is our way of answering our town’s call for a media mix that does things differently. It was created for locals, by locals. Check out some of the features:
• News posts cover breaking stories, town politics, local events, familiar faces and more.
• Page 22 provides opinions and commentary from featured local columnists.
• Our Community Calendar highlights events and entertainment around the valley.
• Weather reports compile the region’s weather sources and ski reports.
• Our Forum allows you to share and shape the news and conversations that influence Teton County.
• Classifieds let you buy, sell and trade with each other—for FREE.